Saturday, 24 December 2011

Christmas wishes and general festive cheer

Thought it would be appropriate and festive to wish all my viewers and followers a very Merry Christmas, and the usual message wishing for you to have a great time.

Christmas is a time of giving, and so I'll give you a Christmas message. Everyone should have someone to share Christmas with. This year, I'll be spending my first Christmas with my lovely girlfriend, as well as the usual family favourites. However, if not in a relationship, or particularly close to family, find someone at least. Firstly, it makes it all the more cheerful for you. Second, it gives you a potential drinking partner! Also, with so much Christmas 'nonsense' (knitted jumpers come to mind) it's better to look like an idiot with others than a solitary buffoon.

Being who I am, I am not much a fan of most generic 'xmas tunes' so here's a little something mores suitable.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

2 comments:

  1. this is pretty cool mattie, hope you have a good christmas to friend!!

    ~~Kris~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool christmas wishes messages. Nice Santa clause phot. LOL. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete