Saturday, 30 June 2012

And The Winner Is...

First of all, thank you to those who took the time to vote on the new name for Rock/Geek. you've helped me gauge how the many ideas appeal to you. So, I can announce the new name is...

Power Armoured Metal.

The changes will take place within a few weeks, as I'm going to prepare a special new banner, and of course, change things about for the better.

Also, another important notice. Due to moving house, I wont have the usual access to the internet, meaning regular posting may not be possible for a week or so. I'll try my best to get access to a computer with internet access to get at least one post out, but no promises can be made. However, when things return to normal, hopefully in a week, expect an all-new image, shiny branding and a multi-post special feature on 6th edition, and how the changes affect actual game-play. Also for those interested will be a review of Wartorn UK.

Many thanks, and surprise me with more Facebook follows (search for The Rock/Geek Journalist Fanpage until I've said it's changed).

No comments:

Post a Comment