Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Announcement: Choose My Project

Hello minions.

I felt the need to create this mini-post, to announce my next big project.

I have one Baneblade Chassis (sans upper hull and turret) and I'm letting, you, my followers, decide what it will be. There is a poll to vote on the Facebook Page, and I'm giving people until I reach 70 likes, or December, whichever comes first.

Currently the options are:

  • Legion Fellblade
  • Legion Falchion (count-as shadowsword/stormblade)
  • Gorgon
  • Dominus siege bombard
If you wish, you can also add any additional ideas to the poll

So, if you can, vote on the page, and also like it while you're there. Do come back tomorrow, where you will find a full-length post, which may or may not feature a completed Forgefiend.

No comments:

Post a Comment